These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Thank you for considering our car rental services on the island of Santorini in Greece. Before you proceed with your booking, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Rental Agreement: By making a reservation, you agree to our rental agreement, which outlines the terms and conditions of the rental, including payment, insurance coverage, and rental duration.
- Driver Requirements: All drivers must be at least 18 years of age and hold a 3 years minimum valid driver’s license. Additional fees may apply for drivers under the age of 25 and .
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of rental, and we accept major credit cards and cash. We do not accept personal checks or traveler’s checks.
- Insurance: All rental cars are covered by basic insurance ,(500 Euro exemption) . Additional insurance coverage may be available for an additional fee.
- See the full Terms from insurance Terms Engl Terms Greek
- Rental Duration: The rental duration is based on the time and date of pick-up and drop-off. Any changes to the rental duration must be approved in advance and may result in additional fees.
- Pick-up and Drop-off: The rental car must be picked up and dropped off at the agreed upon location and time. Late returns may result in additional fees.
- Fuel: The rental car will be provided with FUEL POLICY SAME TO SAME . If the rental car is returned with less gas, additional charges will apply.
- Prohibited Activities: The rental car must not be used for illegal activities, off-road driving, racing, or towing. Smoking and pets are also prohibited in the rental car.
- Damages and Cleaning: The rental car must be returned in the same condition as it was received, including cleanliness and no damages. Any damages or excessive cleaning required may result in additional fees.
- Cancellation: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the rental start time. Late cancellations may result in a cancellation fee.
By making a reservation with our car rental services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for further clarification.